Hello, Good day! This is to keep you informed that SCAI will be organising the COE Class in the end of April until early May 2019. ACF members are cordially invited to sign up for this programme. Kindly see attached registration form for your attention. If you have any question, please contact the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org .
For more details, please see below:
For the second Time SCAI and ACE (Alliance for Coffee of Excellence) will Host a Cup of Excellence-Sensory Evaluation Training 2019 (Formerly known as Cupper Camp) which will be held end April till Early May 2019.
Our account for email is: email@example.com
Website for Registering: Klik for Register
Registration fee/only for training:
Non COE/SCAI Member: $1345
COE Members: $1100
SCAI Members: $1200
Hotel, Accomodation & Transports are not included.
Time : April 29th – May 3rd 2019.
Place : 5758 Coffee Lab
Rusa Pinus Raya E1-D
Jl. Pinus Raya Barat, Pondok Hijau Indah, Gegerkalong
Bandung – West Java, INDONESIA
Instructor : ALEX POND
SCAI in collaboration with the Alliance for Coffee Of Excellence will be holding the COE (Indonesian Cup Of Excellence Class) for the second time in Bandung on April 29 – May 3 2019Details and conditions as follows:
- 18 participants maximum.
- The registration fee is transferred directly to the COE account in the United States, the details can be seen on the COE Website above.
- Accommodation and meals 2x per day and transportation during training is IDR 4,000,000,- (Four Million Rupiahs) deposited / transferred to Mandiri SCAI account No: 102 0004845027 (Asosiasi Kopi Spesial Indonesia) no later than the date April 26th, 2019.
- Participants will stay at Amaris Hotel Setiabudi-Bandung (Twin share room) starting April 28 to May 3, 2019.
- The training class schedule will take place at 5758 Coffee Lab-Bandung on 29 April – 2 May 2019 and at the Frinsa Agrolestari Coffee Plantation. Pangalengan, West Java, on 3 May 2019.
- Participants will receive standard COE training materials, T-Shirts, Stationery and Certificates of Participation.
- Participants are expected to follow the training curriculum in a focused and intensive manner.
- Registration will be closed on April 26, 2019 or if the maximum participant quota has been fulfilled earlier.
“One of the most exciting experience of joining the Cup of Excellence program, it shows huge thing about coffee to not only score the coffee, however to think about the farmer who make the coffee. So that we will be much more appriciate with the coffee in front of us”